The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Dance Axiom values the health & wellness of our students, families, and staff. To ensure a safe & healthy environment, we are taking the following precautions and have increased our cleaning and sanitation practices.
Until further notice, the studio lobby will remain closed. Parents should remain in their vehicles.
- When your dancer enters the building, our instructors/staff will do a temperature check before entering the studio, and ensure that it is below 100.0°F.
- Clean/Disinfect frequently touched surfaces thoroughly and at regular intervals.
- Wash/Sanitize our hands before and after each session.
- Dancers and Staff will wear masks going in and leaving class.
- Dancers and Staff shall maintain a safe distance at all times.
- We will accommodate a limited number of students in each class to ensure physical distancing.
- Provide sanitizers in the reception area and other locations within the premises.
Each student must bring their own water bottle.